Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Haul

Are you guys swimming in sweet treats? How many mini chocolate bars have you devoured? Haha! I was so looking forward to Halloween, so I could reap the benefits of having a kid... FREE candy!
Unfortunately, it was quite windy today so we only made it down the block and back! Yules was also sleepy and confused and had no idea what was going on! Haha! Therefore not that much candy for us! Plus, we had a bazillion trick-or-treaters and I almost ran out of candy! Yikes! So seriously not much candy left for me to stuff my face with! BOO!

Yules was Spidey for Halloween...

But it is much too cold to wear that outside, so she went as herself... a MONSTER...
 
Her Halloween haul...

She also got to eat candy for the first time...

 I think she liked it...
 
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment