Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Random DIY teaching clock!

I know I haven't posted in a while... so here is a random post un-related to decorating or babies... and actually not that exciting either!! Haha!

I saw this idea on Pinterest and pinned it a while back... for no good reason, other than the fact that I thought it was a good idea! LOL. It was a DIY clock used to help kids learn to tell time. Well obviously the Yules isn't going to be learning to tell time anytime soon!! (Haha you see what I did there??)
Anyways, I actually just started tutoring a little girl recently and low and behold what does her mom want me to work on... time!! Haha Pinterest to the rescue! We spent some time making it together and I think it turned out well and it really helped reinforce some of the concepts. Oh yah it was also super EASY!!




I'm pretty sure most of you (my super awesome readers) don't have kids old enough to be learning time... but in case you are a super hard core keener mom... give it a try. Haha Or keep this idea in the back of your mind for when your kiddos are actually old enough to learn time!

No comments:

Post a Comment