Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Q-tip Painting!

Today was a sad-gloomy-rainy-stay-indoors type of day! Perfect for some painting! We did some Q-tip painting with acrylic! I just squirt a little paint in a plastic egg carton and add a Q-tip for each colour. When we're done it can all go in the garbage... no need to wash anything! My intent was for Yules to create dots with the paint and Q-tips, but she had her own ideas... which was fine by me! We did this on the floor... which I would not recommend! Yules stepped in some paint a couple times... so next time we will be doing our painting on a table or wall.
 
 
 
Here's her finished masterpiece!! Haha everything looks better in a frame!

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome! Good work Yules!
    Where do you get your frames from? I want to frame some of E's pieces

    ReplyDelete