Saturday, June 11, 2016

Wall art!!!

Remember the giant blank wall in my living room? The one that has been calling out for artwork for the last 4 years? Well I am happy to report that we FINALLY put up a piece of art! I was able to score a GIGANTIC painting in the right color-scheme, with a frame AND on clearance!! Ummm... that's seriously equivalent to winning the lottery or finding a unicorn!! YAY us! Only took 4 years but whatevs! Worth the wait for sure!

Well actually, it sat leaning against the wall for a good few weeks and then we finally got around to hanging it up. I actually really liked it leaned against the wall... apparently leaned art and mirrors is super trendy now! Haha or is it only trendy to super lazy people like me?
 


1 comment:

  1. That piece of art is so beautiful! How did you score it? By the way, I love your blog and can't wait to try out all your ideas with my little one.
    - Linda

    ReplyDelete