Friday, January 23, 2015

Roses are red, violets are blue...

Yules had a playdate the other day with the sweetest little boy! He rings the doorbell and when I answer, I look down to see this sweet boy holding flowers for my Yulli! Oh my gawwdddddd! Just about the cutest thing I ever did see! He proudly presents the flowers to her and the little monster runs off! Ummmm probably not the reaction he was expecting!! Haha! But she actually ran off to get a card that she made him and was just as eager to give it to him! Eeekk this is just too stinking cute and I'm kicking myself for not running to get my phone to capture this moment! His mom said it was his idea to get the flowers... how on earth does a 2 year old come up with the idea to buy flowers? His dad must  be a total romantic!

Husband cannot believe there are boys knocking on the door trying to woo his little girl already! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment