Thursday, August 15, 2013

On our way UP

Hiyah guys and gals!!
Did you miss me? Cause I've missed YOU! We've been experiencing some technical difficulties... and by technical difficulties... I mean LIFE! One day things are fine and dandy and the next they're not! We've had quite a few downs around here lately but we are soooooooooo done with that and hopefully it will be mostly ups from now on!! I'm a big giant baby and don't like putting on my big girl pants and dealing with difficult situations! 


I'm so super thankful and blessed to have amazing family and friends that have been here to pick me up when I'm feeling down! 
Sheesh... I totally sound like a Debbie Downer and this post is a downer! BOO on me! (But admit it... the pic of the grannie panties made you chuckle!)
Anyways, stay tuned for regular *inconsistent posts!! Hehe

1 comment:

  1. That is the most ugliest pair of underwear I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete