Saturday, December 26, 2015

Hello! It's me...

So it's obvious that I have given up on this blog! Boo! Insert sad emo face!
I was flipping through my abandoned blog and got a little Emo... okay a lot emo. There were so many moments and memories and projects that I had forgotten all about.  I'm no spring chicken anymore and my memory is not what it used to be at all! I was reminded of how awesome it was to have this blog to document our crazy life and be able to look back and actually... remember!!!! Haha
So anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I'm going to try super hard to keep this blog going again. If not for the handful of you that have been borderline harassing me, then for myself!!
Insert happy smiley face!!

So our gift to you this Holiday season is More us!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment