1. Yules has decided that her favourite color is "rainbow"! Hmmm, I don't think the girl understands the concept of favourite color yet!! Haha! Anyways, she's been into drawing rainbows, which is perfect since St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner!
2. Painting snow!
3. Then using that painted snow to make slurpees! Yum!
4. Sorting numbers and letters! Can you guess how they are sorted?
5. Drawing snowmen!
6. Making "dumplings"... she came up with that all on her own! Love it!
7. Painting and mark-making! We used a paintbrush, a cut up straw, a fork, a piece of cardstock and of course fingers!
8. Making alphabet noodle soup!
9. Cooking Easter treats for bunny rabbits!
7. Apparently the bunnies need a menu to order from, so she made them a menu!
I loved this activity for so many reasons! It was totally child-led and such a natural and organic way to incorporate literacy and allow her to practice printing her letters. I also loved seeing her interesting food choices!
Anyways, that's a glimpse of what we've been up to around here! Have you played today?