Sunday, February 16, 2014

Yulli's Valentines

The little monster was supposed to have a special Valentine's playdate with her friends but it was cancelled! So she didn't get a chance to hand out her Valentines... but that's okay...I think it's even more special when you receive something after the holiday is over and it is unexpected! I remember like 8 or 9 months after our wedding, we received a wedding gift from a friend. In the attached card it said something along the lines of "Isn't it fun to still be getting gifts?" It sure is!! So Yules will hand out her Valentine cards tomorrow when she sees her little friends!


I stole this super cute and easy idea from here! It was perfect because I bought a bazillion glowsticks for 25cents a pack on clearance after Halloween! I had no idea what I would do with them, but I couldn't walk away from such a good deal! And whatdoyouknow... I found a use for them! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment